We are the National Notary Public and Immigration law firm for the provision of Notary Public by Authentication and Legalization of various types of documents and certificates operating in Cairo - Egypt, Canada, Australia and the United States.
We are group of lawyers and notaries registered as leading providers of Notary Public services and simple yet innovative alternative to the traditional notarial services. Founded in 2005 on the principles of providing accessible and convenient notarial service methods with exceptional customer service. We offer express services for legal notarization either physically or online using web camera.
We are Members in good standings of :
- Notary Public Cairo. Egypt by IBA
- International Bar Association - UK
- American Bar Association - USA
- United Nations Management Roster No. 1102046 - Germany
- Commonwealth Magistrates and Judges Association - CMJA
Notarial and Documentary Services:
- Affidavits Legalization: Expedited legalization services for Affidavits that typically requiring legalization and acknowledgment for Contracts, Deeds, Agreements and Powers of Attorney These documents contain terms to which the signer has agreed.
- Notarized and Certified Translation: A notarized translation through official procedures. A notary public is a person who is authorized to oversee and notarize various legal formalities. One of them being notarizing translated documents.
Any self-proclaimed translator can take their work to a notary public, making swear and oath to its accuracy and sign an affidavit. The affidavit will be considered valid once the notary public has signed it and put his or her official seal on it. The translator does not have to be certified and the notary does not assess the quality of the work .
- Oaths Affirmations: Authentication under oaths and affirmations have the same legal effect. When taking an oath then a person swears a pledge and invokes a Supreme Being (I swear this is the truth). Persons who do not wish to invoke a Supreme Being in their pledge may make an affirmation (I affirm this is the truth).
- Signature Witnessing: Document signer will personally appear before a notary and will present the document to be signed. The notary will positively establish the identity of the signer through personal knowledge of the signer or by examining satisfactory evidence of identification.
- Certification: We sign and seal certificates, attached to the photocopy, attests to the genuineness of the photocopy and affirm his stamp as "Certified true copy of original"
- Attestation: Witnessing written testimony, or statement of facts, taken by a witness under oath in front of the Notary Public.
- Notarization: Official Notarial process that assures the parties of a transaction documents are authentic and genuine.
- Maintaining Record Book: Record book will be maintained for each client on each transaction, and the contents of this book will be opened for public record. The Notary Public will record the details of date of each item notarized, the date the item was notarized, the name and address of the signer, the means by which the notary verified the signer's identity.
Translation prepared by the Notary Public:
We offer sworn translation prepared by our professional team. Translated Documents will be certified and notarized by Notary Public as per the international legal standards. Certification process is identified as sworn translation. This usually means an officially accepted translation performed by a professional translator and documents will be notarized by our notary public.
Documentary and Notarial Service Area:
Egypt - Kuwait - Lebanon - Qatar - Dubai - Saudi Arabia - United Arab Emirates - Oman - Bahrain - Sudan -Jordan - United States - Canada - Europe - Asia - Australia - South America - Africa
We receive documents scanned or physically presented at our branch, then we will proceed using Live Notary Camera or signing agent which called Mobile Notary express and if approved, we will send documents back to clients notarized by recognized express courier.
We have very intelligent lawyers and notaries with physical experience to verify identities and original documents for legitimacy and accuracy purposes. Clients Identifications and notarized documents photocopies will be stored with privacy in our possession and will never be released to third party Unless and Otherwise we receive an official affirmed letter inquiry from concerned authorities.
Instructions to clients:
For verification of Identity. Client should present Two Valid original identity with photos. If the client has two passport or is a dual citizen. Presenting of two passport in front of the Notary is mandatory.
Notary MidEast & Associates
Egypt Notary Public
16 Khan Younis Street From Shehab
Tel: 02 - 33459623 "5 Lines"
Mobile: 01005298720 From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
01099320444 After 6:00 PM
All rights reserved@2013. Notary MidEast & Associates